Möbius + Ruppert (M+R) Brass Round Double-Hole Pencil Sharpener
TOP CHOICE OF ARTIST'S WORLDWIDE!!!
A hefty sharpener for nearly all pencil sizes. It consistently sharpens pencils of all shapes and sizes to a reliable, repeatable, medium point. The small and large (double-holes) can accommodate pretty much any pencil/crayon you throw at it!
- Size: 2.6 x 1.4 cm (1" x 1/2")
- Material: Brass and Hardened Steel
- Pencil Diameter: Smaller hole - up to 8.2mm; Larger hole up to 11.2mm
- Heavy-duty construction
- Two different sized holes to fit virtually all pencils
- Specially hardened, long-lasting M&R blades
- Compact, unbreakable body
- For pencils up to 11.2mm
- Precision sharpening every time
- Draftsmen, illustrators, fine artists
- Colored, graphite, charcoal pencil use
- Take along - in your pocket, purse, backpack or pencil case
- Precise sharpening anywhere...anytime!
About Möbius + Ruppert
The company forefather, Theodor Paul Möbius, was the first to industrially manufacture a pencil sharpener. The company was founded in 1922 and since then, they have continuously carried this innovative spirit along. Their premium products are made in Erlangen in the heart of the European pencil industry.
Möbius und Ruppert is owned and led by the fourth family generation and employs 75 people. Their range of sharpeners has continuously expanded over the years. They are most well-known for manufacturing premium products in the fields of school, office, and leisure activities and are exported to more than 75 countries worldwide.